This super nutritious purple smoothie is perfect for breakfast, or a post-work out snack. Not only is it delicious, it contains a hidden veggie – purple cabbage – but you we promise you will not taste it!
Ingredients (serves 2-3 small glasses):
- 1 cup. Vita Coco coconut water
- 1 banana
- ½ cup. frozen blueberries
- ½ cup. red cabbage
- ¼ cup. coconut yoghurt
For the swirl:
- 9 tbsp. coconut yoghurt (3 tbsp. coconut yoghurt per glass)
- Put all of the ingredients for the smoothie into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Put 1 tbsp. of coconut yoghurt into each of the glasses and fill them halfway. Add in another 1 tbsp. of coconut yoghurt before filling to the top. Add in the last 1 tbsp. of coconut yoghurt and stir gently.
- Serve with a sprig of fresh mint (optional)