Quick & Easy Thai Green Curry
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 2 tbsp Vita Coco coconut oil, melted
- 1 block tofu, cubed
- 2 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 400ml coconut water
- 100g tenderstem broccoli
- 100g baby corn
- 100g pak choi
- Coconut rice, to serve
- A squeeze of lime (optional)
- Put the coconut oil into a pan and once hot, add in the tofu and fry for around 5 minutes.
- Next add in 2 tbsp of Thai green curry paste and fry for a couple of minutes until fragrant.
- Then stir in coconut cream and coconut water.
- Add in the tender broccoli and baby corn and simmer over a medium heat until tender.
- Once the veggies are tender, add in the pak choi and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Serve with coconut rice and a squeeze of lime if desired.